New Vehicle Research
- (2) auxiliary pwr outlets
- Cloth seating surfaces
- Coat hook
- Dome light
- Driver/front passenger assist grips
- Dual front/rear cup holders
- Dual glove box w/lower lockable glove box
- Fold-flat passenger seat
- Forward-facing rear flip-up seats
- Front center console armrest w/storage
- Front/rear door map pockets
- Instrumentation -inc: tachometer, trip meter, coolant temp
- Rear under-seat storage bin
- Reclining front bucket seats w/adjustable active head restraints
- Reminders -inc: low fuel, fasten seat belts
- 15" styled steel wheels
- Black door handles
- Black front bumper
- Black manual outside mirrors
- Cargo lamp
- Chrome front grille
- Chrome rear bumper
- Detachable tailgate w/lock
- Full size spare tire w/steel wheel
- P235/75R15 all-season tires
- Rear access doors
- Tinted UV-reducing solar glass
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
- Curb Weight - Rear (lbs): 1658
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating Cap (lbs): 4690
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - City (MPG): 19
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - Hwy (MPG): 23
- Gross Combined Wt Rating (lbs): 7936
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs): 3500
- Dead Weight Hitch - Max Tongue Wt. (lbs): 350
- Wt Distributing Hitch - Max Trailer Wt. (lbs): 3500
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM: 152 @ 5200
- Cold Cranking Amps @ 0° F (Primary): 550
- Rear Wheel Material: Steel
- Passenger Capacity: 4
- Front Wheel Size (in): 15 x 7.0
- Rear Wheel Size (in): 15 x 7.0
- Spare Wheel Size (in): 15 x 7.0
- Steering Type: Pwr Rack & pinion
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in): 11.1 x 0.7
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in): 11.3 x 0.7
- Front Head Room (in): 39.7
- Front Leg Room (in): 42.4
- Front Shoulder Room (in): 58.3
- Wheelbase (in): 125.9
- Cargo Box Length @ Floor (in): 73.3
- Cargo Box (Area) Height (in): 18.0
- Cargo Volume (ft³): 33.5
- Ext'd Cab Cargo Volume (ft³): 30.9
- [A92] UNDER RAIL BED LINER (PIO)
- [B92] SPLASH GUARDS *Automatically added to dealer orders in the following states if not ordered w/factory installed splash guards, or factory installed splash guards are not offered as an orderable option: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, & Wisconsin* (PIO)
- [C02] FEDERAL EMISSIONS
- [C03] 50 STATE EMISSIONS
- [K01] S PREFERRED PKG -inc: air cond, AM/FM stereo w/CD player, digital clock, (4) speakers
- [L92] FRONT/REAR FLOOR MATS (PIO)
- 50 STATE EMISSIONS
- BRILLIANT SILVER
- FEDERAL EMISSIONS
- FRONT/REAR FLOOR MATS (PIO)
- GRAPHITE, SEAT TRIM
- RED BRICK
- S PREFERRED PKG -inc: air cond, AM/FM stereo w/CD player, digital clock, (4) speakers
- SPLASH GUARDS *Automatically added to dealer orders in the following states if not ordered w/factory installed splash guards, or factory installed splash guards are not offered as an orderable option: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, & Wisconsin* (PIO)
- STANDARD PAINT
- STEEL, SEAT TRIM
- SUPER BLACK
- UNDER RAIL BED LINER (PIO)
- 3-point seat belts for all seating positions
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Active brake limited slip (ABLS)
- Clutch interlock
- Driver & front passenger dual-stage airbags w/occupant sensor
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD)
- Front seat belts w/pretensioners, load limiters, adjustable upper anchors
- Front seat-mounted side impact airbags
- Front/rear roof-mounted curtain side impact airbags
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Side door guard beams
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Vehicle dynamic control (VDC)
© 2014 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome to Glick Nissan.
Glick Nissan welcomes you to our award winning dealership. Whether you're looking to purchase or lease a new vehicle, or interested in a pre-owned vehicle on the lot, or need parts or service for your vehicle, you can always count on us. We have experience in the automotive business since 1968 which brings you the friendliest and finest customer service that you'll find nationwide.
Circle Award, a prestigious award granted for excellence in customer satisfaction and sales performance, as well as service and dealership operations.
It's rewarding to be honored with this award, but it's equally rewarding to know that our customers found our dealership the most satisfying in New England.
So whenever you visit Glick Nissan, you know you're getting the very best of everything. After all, your satisfaction is indeed our greatest reward.
At Glick Nissan we provide you with a One-to-One Rewards program that will keep you coming back so you can earn more points to spend at our dealership for maintenance, repair or parts and accessories.
We also rent Altima, Versa and Rogue to our customers for their convenience, or if you prefer, we provide suttle service in the surrounding area.
Our most popular vehicles are the Sentra and the Versa, but this changes with times. We've had the Maxima and Murano that were very popular not to long ago. The Altima and the Rogue are always in the mix. The new Juke is gainning some grounds with it's sharp looks. Also the Frontier still has some momentum. We are anxious to get the new model 2013 Altima in this mix. It will be the most popular vehicle on the road very soon.
You can now order a New Full Electric Leaf on line or call for our Leaf Representative.
We work on all Nissan products, Maxima, Altima, Versa, Rogue, Murano and Murano Cabriolet, Juke, Titan, Frontier, Quest, Pathfinder, Cube, Armada, Leaf.
If you are looking for an Altima we always have the best inventory. The Altima has always been a good vehicle to keep in stock. Tell a friend that we have lots of Altima. The Altima comes in many different colors. Check our Facebook for pictures of the Altima that will be coming soon.